Re: Daily Drivers

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Jan 20 2006 - 20:39:50 EST

Terrible Tom wrote:

> I just brought this home tonight to take up my daily driver...

Which, the Neon? Cool. I sure wish my stupid insurance company would
let me get an econobox daily driver without paying an extra $100 per
month per vehicle, and that's on inactive standby status. Thieves.

No econoboxes here until I finally hit the breaking point and sell the
'95 Dakota. I'm hoping it lasts for a couple more years, then I might
replace it with a Caliber.