RE: Manual tranny

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 21 2006 - 22:23:00 EST

So the NV4500 bell housing should bolt onto a Magnum engine or would the
3500 bell housing be used? The issue would be stuffing it into the
available space in the tunnel? Has anyone here done it (or just not worth
it)? I'm looking for an upgrade to the 3500 going behind a 408 that costs
less then a Tremic 6 speed ;)