Re: Door alignment on a GEN III

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 11:06:54 EST

The guy that did the body work on my truck after I wrecked it a few years ago
had to do mine took him 2 minutes.

Roll down the window!

Open door place right shin to outside edge of door(as you are looking at the
door interior.

Grab upper edge of door with both hands and pull toward you.

Repat until door seems to seal properly.

HTH

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016