RE: OT: Drive a Ford or get off the lot.

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 00:00:40 EST

Hence their problem. All they have to do is build a good car...Honda, and
Toyota can but THEY can't? What kind of sense does it make to build cars
for about a hundred years and decide to make a TRUCK with ball joints
without grease nips just to save a buck or two...(our Daks)...
They have no one to blame but themselves.

Rascal