Tranny Spacer Bracket

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 16:01:33 EST

Well,
I dunno if you remember awhile back i was having problems with what i
thought were motor mounts.
I ended up buying new mounts and almost installed them. I crawled under the
Dak and found that the mounts look to be fine. What i did find though was a
broken tranny spacer. It's the bracket that goes between the tranny and the
tranny mount. It cracked right in two. Looks to me like it was a small
fatigue crack that finally let go. Anyone know what year models are
interchangeable?
I went to several pick and pulls around here and found nothing. I called
the dealer and they was 35 buxs for one, and it will take 2 weeks to get it.
Anyone else have this problem? I've got a few pics but, havent uploaded them
as of yet.
Thanks, Hop
'97 CC 318 4x4