Wheelin' in Colorado

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 21:21:42 EST

Just arrived in the mail today, a new DVD from Petersen's video series.
  And wow - its got a whole section devoted to wheelin trails in CO!

As I have been reminded many times already, there isn't much oppertunity
to fling mud in that region... and as my sig line hints... I do prefer
fast and furious over slow and turtle... but I am really looking forward
to trying new stuff out west.

I can't tell you guys just how stoked that video got me! Some awesome
trails they were showing, and much to my delight - there was some muddy
stuff on trails in the mountain areas hehehe!

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine