RE: Hydraulic lifts (was: '98 LSD differential noise)

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 21:36:53 EST

Cool

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Miles D.
Oliver
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 8:06 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: Hydraulic lifts (was: '98 LSD differential noise)

   I just ordered a new Bend-Pak XL-9X, A 9000lb wide lift here for my
shop. I did some comparison shopping and didn't want to go with a lift of
unknown quantity and settled on the Bend-Pak as I know several that have
them and are satisfied with the quality and the service they received.
Mine was $2399 to my door.

--
  Miles D. Oliver
  www.mmoliver.org