Date night with my DAK - [lotta mods commin]

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 23:23:41 EST

Ok, after having to drive a piece of SHIT ford windstar minivan for a
year and a half [87k on the van, barely 3k on the truck], I now have a
new job, a new groove, and a hankerin to dispense some lovin to my
neglected Dak. The list is long, and maybe not so well thought out, but
my heart is in it.

As a re-cap for those few of you that I have not met, here's a pic:
http://barryoliver.home.insightbb.com/trukpix/idiotS.jpg
1999 Club Cab SLT, 4x4, 5.2L/318, 111k miles, Auto, 3.92 gears, SS
Brushguard, Mopar Towhooks, Unity Spotlight, Permatech Bedliner, Rolltop
cover, SS taillight guards, Power Locking tailgate, MTX Thunderform
Subs, Pioneer Kevlar Speakers, Mopar catback exhaust... and the not so
cool... Bone stock drivetrain. Oil analysis says it is good to go, but
I do lose alot from those tires, uhh, I forgot yo mention the tires,
those would be 325/60r15 BFG ATKO's. Yes, they fit on Stock 8" rims,
yes the ride well, yes, they wear like iron - 60K and still 8/32 tread
left, yes they look awesome, yes, they are heavy....

Right now these ALL are technically just ideas for summer projects, as I
want to make sure the road car is running OK enough to get me to and
from work when it's too cold or wet to ride the bike before I start
tearing into the truck...

Timing Chain [it seems overdue, and it works with the viper fan install]
Viper Fan install [trying to get back some of the oversize tire HP loss]

Fastman 50mm TB [trying to get back some of the oversize tire HP loss]
Cold Air Intake [trying to get back some of the oversize tire HP loss]

New Pro-comp 31x12.50 Mud Terrain tires [the BFG's have 60K and still
8/32 tread!!! but the procomps are get-one-free....]

Fastman Modified Tranny Valve Body [My Tranny needs more snap...]
..OMG I just realized what I typed....

Flashed PCM [recommended by Fastman, but unsure about this.. do I send
in mine or buy a second from them, or go junkyarding..??!!??]

Optima Battery underbed Relocation I remember someone stuck their
optima battery under the bed opposite the gas filler, and that seemed
like a cool place to stash an extra battery or two. I would like to
just add capacity, maybe 1-2 extra batteries, depending on what fits,
wired with an RV switch, maybe a set of towtruck quick disconects [them
big grey clippies]
120V inverter [the bigger the better, big enough to run a small
compressor or other power tools]
Under bed rail Neons [cargo lights]

Ok, so I am a bit tired and some of these may be better ideas than
others, but, hey, that's why I am posting. Let me know what you think.
  What order should these mods be done in, and what am I forgetting?