Re: 2008 Colorado SS

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 10:40:21 EST

Didn't figure it would be to long before the muscled it up as the sales of the
S-10/S-15 to the Colorado/Canyon dropped drastically due mainly in part
because of the weak i5 they offered. Not a one of my buddies that bought one
likes it, they constantly complain about the i5, including poor mileage(even
compared to my truck). I test drove one(yeah shame on me, I know) and just
despised it from the time I turned the key over.

Just my and actual owners $.02 worth...

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016