Re: Muffler Suggestions..

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 19:40:38 EST

On Tue, January 31, 2006 9:35 am, Bill Day wrote:

> Well, my muffler has a lot of miles on it and has started rattling pretty
> bad(internal rattle). I havent changed it sine I got the truck used, so it's
> time to replace it. w as wondering what I should replace it with. The CAT
> and all the plumbing seem to be in good shape, just a rattling muffler. Keep
> in mind this is a 3.9 Magnum single exhaust system, at least until I do my
> engine transplant. I'm not after anything "loud" or kewl, but some sort of
> sound would be alright.. Would hate for it to sound like a shit-10 or
> turd-wrangler popcorn machine.
>
> Thanks as always for the info.

I've got a Gibson 3" swept side system on my 3.9L and I've gotten lots of
compliments about the sound.

Even Jon liked it...
http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0508/0381.html

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.