Re: Re: Parts, where can I get them.

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 11:51:38 EST

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006, Josh Battles wrote:

> On Wed, February 1, 2006 12:25 am, Mark Kuzia wrote:
> >
> > Nobody? No Suggestions? Where is Bernd when you need him? He always knew.
>
> Bernd dissappeared from the DML a few months back. Nobody knows what
> happened to him.

Tom "Slick" North posted this message from Bernd to the list back on
7/15/05...

While this is hard to do, I must take some time away from the computer
and mailing lists to work on more important issues in my life. My family,
my children, my wife, and my personal health and well-being..

I've lost too much over the last few years and it's taken a toll on the
most important person in my life - my wife. While there is still a strong
hope for us, it will take time to heal the heartbreak and surrounding
issues. So without saying anything else, i'll miss you all but will
still be there if anyone wants to email me privately - responses will take
a little longer though.

Farewell DML

- Bernd

--
  +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
  | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |