Re: RE: Finally getting new car- OT

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 08:13:45 EST

We got it. '06 Pacifica quite a bit cheaper than the Magnum we wanted.
Main option we have are heated leather seats, aluminum wheels, cargo racks &
in dash 6 disc changer. For just over $23K out the door. and the cheapest
I would have been able to get a Mangum we'd want/ like was almost $27K.. and
that was even settling for less frills.
Aaron