Re: Sick 45RFE

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 11 2006 - 01:24:24 EST

I'ld check car-part.com just to see what they have. Most reputable
yards at least have a 3mo / 3000mi warranty, and in my opinion is the
best bang for the buck if you're just looking for a stock replacement.

I replaced the one in the 98 after 176k with one with 21k for $700.
That was 2 years ago, and now I have 205k on the 98.... still runs like
new! :)

My only words of wisdom is DO NOT let someone tell you you can do it on
the floor. It's a total PITA and I would never wish that kind of
torture on my own worst enemy. :)

Gary Hedlin
05 4.7 POMFS
98 3.9 Sport