RE: RE: What do you think...

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 18:05:45 EST

Yeah, I was likely one of those people Ray...I was so freakin clueless, I
swear. I would just crank up the radio and and go driving...I sold that
vette to an Atlanta cop. I had done all this work to it and it looked and
ran great. He was drag racing someone on his way home from buying it from
me and lost control and rolled it nine times. He died on the scene.

Rascal