Re: RE: Hinged soft tonneaus?

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 23:53:30 EST

Ray Block wrote:

> Put an Extang FullTilt on my Dak last year. Excellent cover!! Very
> versatile and easy to install, remove or reconfigure for tall loads! Vinyl
> looks and feels like very high quality.
>
> Look at this site for good pricing and free shipping. Great service too.
>
> http://www.autoanything.com/
>
> Ray

Thanks Ray. That one was high on my list. I found a few good websites
that had a lot of pictures as well as the installation manual, and
decided that was the one for me. It was a narrow victory over the
Sportmasters (very nice, but the Extang had a few added features) and
the Lund Genesis Hinged (couldn't find enough info about it to be
comfortable.) It appears that the bar over the tailgate stays on when
the cover is rolled up, and I like that there isn't a big aluminum bar
across the back like my old tonneau.

I ordered it tonight for $266 shipped). Thanks for the help.

Korey
.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |