Flashback to DML BBQ 2002 - Correction on Link

From: Dakota Dodge (dakota@dakotaskustoms.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 02:25:29 EST

Hello to all. For some of you new members, you may have no idea who I am,
but I am Dakota Dodge. Go ahead and laugh
... Dad would have called me Diesel if it wasn't for Mom. To all veteran
members .. hello again! But I digress...

Years ago, I was a fairly active member with DML, but as time went on,
family commitments started to take over .. Oh which by the way, Jon, Tom,
Adam, Neil, Jason and Norah (and others I know, but cant quite think of at
0200am..) I am scheduled to be married come this year in October (and NO,
not to that chic you that I brought out that year:)

Anyways, I was going through some of the old VHS videos, and stumbled onto
the DML BBQ of 2001 and 2002. I am in the process of compiling the footage
of it all and converting it to digital. As I been out of the loop for so
long, I have no idea if you guys ever did the same, But I have found several
videos to be quite humorous and wanted to share the only one that is ready
for the world wide 'net. And Tom ... Sorry. It was just too good not to
show. Make sure to have your speakers on ... and be aware it is a 14meg file
... but you can stream it with a fairly good speed. More videos will come
as the week progresses.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/4833502403899286/dml-tom-stuck_0001_hi

*Jon - Is this anything you have room to host??*

Take care all, and I will try and stick my nose in more often than once a
year. Its hard not having a Dakota anymore ... but the pain soon goes away
when I look out at my Rumble Bee ... and a lift is on its way, with the
Admirals approval of course! Listen to me .. not even married and already
whipped. Sigh ... guess ill just have to get used to it.

Enjoy!

-Dakota
DakotasKustoms.com

.