Re: Flashback to DML BBQ 2002

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 09:51:44 EST

Dakota Dodge wrote:
> Hello to all. For some of you new members, you may have no idea who I am,
> but I am Dakota Dodge. Go ahead and laugh
> ... Dad would have called me Diesel if it wasn't for Mom. To all veteran
> members .. hello again! But I digress...

Dakotaaaa!! Dude!!

> Years ago, I was a fairly active member with DML, but as time went on,
> family commitments started to take over .. Oh which by the way, Jon, Tom,
> Adam, Neil, Jason and Norah (and others I know, but cant quite think of at
> 0200am..) I am scheduled to be married come this year in October (and NO,
> not to that chic you that I brought out that year:)

Wow! Congrads man!! Right on the heels of Adams announcment! This
"married" stuff - - geeze.. reminds me of a certain South Park episode I
just recently watched hehehe...

> Anyways, I was going through some of the old VHS videos, and stumbled onto
> the DML BBQ of 2001 and 2002. I am in the process of compiling the footage
> of it all and converting it to digital. As I been out of the loop for so
> long, I have no idea if you guys ever did the same, But I have found several
> videos to be quite humorous and wanted to share the only one that is ready
> for the world wide 'net. And Tom ... Sorry. It was just too good not to
> show. Make sure to have your speakers on ... and be aware it is a 14meg file
> ... but you can stream it with a fairly good speed. More videos will come
> as the week progresses.

Bwahahahahahah!!! aw man I love it! I havn't seen that footage in a
long time! Hey Dakota have you seen the music video I put together a
little while ago? Some really great footage of your truck in there too.

http://www.dakota-truck.net/VIDEOS/Silence%20of%20the%20Rams.mpg

Its 19 megs... sorry!

> Take care all, and I will try and stick my nose in more often than once a
> year. Its hard not having a Dakota anymore ...

You just need to buy another Dakota man :D Ditch that silly Astrovan
you got :) hehe I kept my Dakotas, and bought a Ram! See you CAN do
it! :D

Anyway - really good to see you again on the DML. I hope you can stick
around a while! Don't suppose you'll be able to... bu we're getting
together a 10th anniversary meet in Colorado this coming summer...
door's open for ya!

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine

. . .------------------------------------------------------------------. | Make your plans NOW to attend the National DML Meet in Colorado! | | Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net | `------------------------------------------------------------------'