Mega Cab (WAS: RANT- Honda Ridgeline Truck of the Year)

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 12:14:22 EST

Let us know how you like your Mega Cab when you get it... and anyone
out there already driving one, how is it?

My only cars are in my sig... the gen1 dak is my daily driver unless
I'm working on it, then the Dart takes over. Unlike alot of people, I
never get bored with my cars... I'll be perfectly happy if I'm still
driving these same two cars 20 years from now (although I might need
to add a family hauler down the road).

But when I saw the first Mega Cab ad, I wanted that truck! The first
thing I said (to my girlfriend, who really didn't give a crap) was:
Wow, it looks like they took a sedan and plopped it on a truck frame
in front of the bed... excellent! Maybe it's just my american "give me
something BIG" voice speaking, but what a great way to haul 4 or 5
friends plus a bed full of whatever I feel like. I won't be able to
afford it new for a while, so I'll have to wait (I'm patient). I'd
like to hear DML first-hand reports in the mean time though.

Don
89 Dakota Convertible 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340
CT

On 2/23/06, Olznut@aol.com <Olznut@aol.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Ordered '06 Ram Inferno Red Mega Cab 4x4 Laramie 610 lb/ft Of Cummins Turbo
> Diesel Torque!! "Big Red" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds"
> Will Be Finished Soon.......

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |