RE: NEEDED! --> 1 SMALL DAKOTA GAUGE NEEDLE!

From: Tom \ (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2006 - 02:32:49 EST

I've got the entire instrument cluster from a 2000 dakota 2.5L...

E-mail me...

Later,

Tom "Slick" North

The information transmitted in this electronic mail messages, sent from
tbn0007@unt.edu, prodog@swbell.net, or tnorth@hotmail.com is:
1) intended only for the person, persons, entity, or entities to which it is
addressed to
2) contains confidential and/or privileged materials.

In the case of confidential and/or privileged materials, any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in
reliance upon these materials, by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient may be the subject of legal action.

If you receive an email in error from tbn0007@unt.edu, prodog@swbell.net, or
tnorth@hotmail.com, please:
1) contact the sender;
2) delete the material from your computer.

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |