Re: RE: noise

From: Bob Nichols (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2006 - 21:20:11 EST

hey rascal

thanks,,,,,i don't drive her in the winter anymore and i gave up the
garage for winter so my son could build his hot rod. i've been keeping
her at the , she's been rest local space center and have not started her
as often as i'd like to.

the noise actually started after i had her out for a full day last week
when the weather was nice.

i'm gona do a flush and change her oil next week and we'll see what
happens.....it doesn't sound like a lifter to me.....it's not sold
enough and doesn't seem to change with the rpm...

take care
bob

>recover. Did it sit for a while while you were in the hospital? I could
>just be some lifters bled down some and driving it will make them come back
>up..just a guess.
>
>Rascal

.
.