Re: Speedo question.

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 06:58:29 EST

Now that I'm a little more awake and have had 1/2 cup of coffee :-),
I thought that I would add a little to my previous message. Please
note that I haven't read all the messages in this thread.

On my '97, the speedometer is driven from an output shaft speed sensor
and speedometer pinion gear in the tranny. I think that there is also
an input shaft speed sensor. The '98 model year is when the speedometer
got its signal from the combo speed and rear abs sensor located on the top
of the rear differential.

Bob

.
.