Re: Re: Dash

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 09:47:00 EST

Nearing 114k miles on mine. Regular rear diff fluid change (Amsoil~ 30k each change)... and 1 gear swap/rear diff. Gotta love it! I'm on my factory original Cat and O2 sensors too!

WOOHOO!

http://www.socaldakota.com/gallery/videos/6pakhoodvid.wmv -->37 meg download hood cam w/ 6 pak drive around.

Sam
www.socaldakota.com
619-274-1292
314 rwhp, 365 rwtq

> From: "Josh Battles" <josh.lists@omg-stfu.com>
> Date: 2006/03/07 Tue AM 06:29:21 PST
> To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
> Subject: Re: DML: Dash
>

> On Tue, March 7, 2006 7:02 am, Andy Levy wrote:
> >
> > On 3/7/06, Chris Orr <chris@manual-override.net> wrote:
> >> I'm having a strange issue with my Dakota. (02 SXT RC/SB 2wd 5spd 3.9)
> >>
> >> My parking brake and ABS lights stay lit on the dash and I noticed that my
> >> speedometer doesn't register until I hit 10mph, then it jumps up.
> >>
> >> On very rare occasions the lights will go out, but that is about once
> >> every 3 weeks.
> >>
> >> Any ideas on what could be causing this?
> >
> > Rear wheel speed sensor, located on top of the rear pumpkin. $35 and
> > about 10 minutes to replace.
>
> I've seen so many posts about this over the years it's crazy. How many on
> the list have had to replace the RWSS at least once?
>
> I get the impression that mine still being original at 90k is odd.
>
> --
> - Josh
> www.omg-stfu.com
>
> This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for
> Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other
> Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.
>
> .
> .
> | Make your plans NOW to attend the National DML Meet in Colorado! |
> | Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |