Re: DML:Starting problems

From: Jay & Dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 15:05:44 EST

Had to take the battery out of my truck and leave it overnight at Canadian
Tire (Motormaster Eliminator) for them to "test" it, ya right. Will know
tomorrow.
Which Optima (red or yellow) would be best for my application as I don't
have a killer stereo or heavy electronics? As no one around me sells them
are they one size fits all or do they have different part #'s for certain
vehicles?

TIA
-Jay