RE: RE: Removing the "DODGE" & "4X4" stickers from the tailgate..

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 06:14:12 EST

What he said. Just warm each letter enough to make it pliable and peel it
off carefully. If there's adhesive residue remaining, 3M Adhesive Remover
will take it off safely. I found a small can in the paint section at
either Pep Boys or Advance. Let it soak for a couple minutes, then remove
it with a *soft* cloth. For ghosting or light scratches, use a fine
*polishing* compound. On a 6 year old truck it probably won't come out
perfect but depending on the color of your truck it may not be noticeable to
someone who isn't staring at those spots.

Ray

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |