Re: OT: I'm moving

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 14:31:07 EST

Yup, take a look at a map and see exactly how far north it is...
Then you can think of a city called Fort McMurray, that's where a HUGE
amount of Canada's oil exploration is taking place, and it's 5 freakin hours
north of Edmonton!!!!

Anyways, winter was pretty nice until i got here. Really, very mild
temperatures for this area, many days even above freezing. Then i showed
up, and i brought the -35C temps. with me...
It's snowing today, i think it snowed yesterday, and the day before that,
and about 1/2 the number of days since i've gotten here... I bring the suck
in a major way, and i'm okay with that damnit!!!!

On the Dodge news, newer used 1500 Rams aren't as expensive as i thought...
I have started looking at '02's with the 5.9 gasser under the hood.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>From: Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com>

>On Thu, 9 Mar 2006, Mr. Plow wrote:
>

> > I was thinking the same so i Mapquested it...
> > 16 hours from Quincy to Denver, not that bad, and 4 hours shorter than
>my
> > trip from Edmonton. :)
>
>I'm surprised Edmonton is that far away. I guess it's further north than
>I was thinking. how'd winter weather there? it's got to be at least Twin
>Cities severe, hopefully not International Falls-like.
>--
> +-- Mike Maskalans

.
.