RE: OT: I'm moving

From: Ray Irons (rirons@doverde.net)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2006 - 10:17:41 EST

I have already started shopping around for transportation and I think
> I'm going to use a 24-foot U-Haul truck and a flat bed trailer to
transport
> the Dak. I'm estimation the cost of the truck and trailer rental to be
about
> $4000 and that includes 10 days of use and about 3100 miles of travel.

doesn't sound too bad. Don't forget to check with Ryder or the other
renal companies. Sometimes cheaper and almost always nicer equipment.

I checked Ryder and Budget. Both are over $5000. But thanks for the
suggestion. Its always nice to have someone looking out for you on a trip
like this.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE (for now, but I'm California bound!)

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |