Re: Dodge in germany

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 03:01:45 EST

As far as I know Dodge will start yust with the Caliber and the Viper in germany. No Dakotas no Rams.... That sucks. Factory new trucks you will yust get from Importers who are specialized to US cars and trucks. There you are able to buy Magnums, Rams, Dakotas and all that other fun stuff.

Where is the benefit for Dodge and most important for me?

Stebel
a german disappointed guy

.
.