RE: RE: stickers = street racer

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 15:18:02 EST

Cause it's "blue"...what a dork

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Andy Levy
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 1:47 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: stickers = street racer

On 3/14/06, jon@dakota-truck.net <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote:
> At any rate, this sort of crap really burns me up. "Adjustable
> timing is illegal, this hose isn't correct, etc."

Those really got me. If variable timing is illegal, someone had
better tell the owners of all those cars with variable valve timing.
Oh, and put a padlock on just about every pushrod engine in the state,
since you can fiddle w/ the cam drive gears to change timing.
"Illegal hose" - right, from a visual inspection by someone who is
probably not trained as an emissions inspector? How does he know that
it wasn't stock?

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |