WTB very specific gen2 Dak. Where to look?

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 12:34:51 EST

Hey list, I'm looking for a very specific Gen II Dakota for a very
specific project. This is what I want:

92-96
Regular Cab
4x4
Manual Trans
Long Bed (will settle for short bed with a 318)

The places I'm looking regularly are Craigslist, Ebay, AutoTrader, MSN
Autos, local papers. Where else have DMLers had luck looking? Have you
seen what I'm looking for in your area?

I'd prefer it to be within 500 miles of Connecticut, but I'll happily
make a cross country trip if it's a truck I can drive home. I know my
requirements are going to limit my choices hugely. I want to do the
project this summer, as my truck is less reliable every day (a
thousand points for anyone who figures out what the project in
question is).

Thanks!
Don
89 Dakota Convertible 4x4