Re: Re: WTB very specific gen2 Dak. Where to look?

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 10:28:20 EST

Figures, the hardest one to find is always the one you're looking for.
I'm finding a several of the 4x2s you wanted. I know my luck too, and
I won't be suprirsed to find exactly what I'm looking for 2 days after
I settle and buy a short bed.

Auto trannys are everywhere. I'm sick of automatics!

Don
89 Dakota Convertible 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340
CT

On 3/21/06, Mark Kuzia <flyboy01@comcast.net> wrote:

> Funny, when I was looking for a 92-95 RC 4x2, all I could find was what you
> are looking for. Oh yeah , I did find exactly what I was looking for, 2 days
> after I purchased my 98 Dak. Always my luck...
>
> Mark Kuzia
> 1998 Dak 5.2L 5-spd
> mskuzia@comcast.net

.