RE: Last years for 5.9L engine

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 17:20:00 EST

The emissions label under the hood of your truck will tell you what "model
year" it is certified for. One would expect that to match the "advertised"
model year. :-)

If you're curious when your truck was built, look at the sticker on the edge
of the driver's door. There should be a "Date Of Mfg" which will show
month and year. Also on that sticker is MDH: xxxxxx which is the Month,
Day and Hour it was built.

Ray

.
.