The Hunt for (a) Red Dakota

From: Y1topbanana73@netscape.net
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 07:56:31 EST

Hey everyone, I've been off the list for a while (but still lurking) since I sold my Dakota and bought an 04 HEMI Ram. I've been regratting my decision about buying my Ram and am starting to look far another Dakota, but I'd like to have what I had before.

My truck WAS:
98 Dakota Sport Club Cab, 2WD, 85K, 5.2L, 5-Spd, Red, grey int, PW, PL, Tilt, Cruise, CD, split bench (no console), sliding rear window, HD service group, tire & handling pkg, tow pkg, & trailer tow mirrors.

Extras: CAT-back duals, MSD, Accel super coil, MSD wires, K&N, SILVER decals, factory flares, factory molded mud flaps.

My Dakota went to the Carolinas, but is certainly beaten to crap or blown up since the guy bought it to tow @ 6000 pound 5th wheel trailer with it.

There is another 98 EXACTLY like mine that was sold by S&S in White Marsh, MD because when I factory ordered MY truck, the dealer hit QTY of 2 by mistake. If anyone knows the whereabouts of THIS one, let me know also.

I'd LIKE to find as close to my starting point as possible, ie CLEAN V-8, 5-spd, 2WD, Red, hitch, HD service, but I don't think I'm gonna have much luck.

If ANYONE has ANY ideas about a truck like this for sale, my original truck in the Carolinas, or it's Baltimore twin, please email me @ Y1TopBanana73@netscape.net w/ some info. Thanks for your help!

Bill M

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.