RE: RE: RE: E85 fuel information..

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 16:28:54 EST

The alcohol that race cars typically use is Methanol. Yes, it burns
cooler. Drag race cars that use it spend a lot of time idling trying to get
heat into the engine. It's way cheaper than race gas but the volume used
is greater. Specialized fuel system components are necessary to use it.
I've never researched the pros and cons so that's about all I know about
that! Google?

Ray

.
.