Grant steering wheel install in a Gen2 - everything works!!

From: sneezer@gmail.com
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 00:29:16 EDT

Some pics of my new steering wheel. I got it from a friend a while back, and I
figured why not. Took some work to get it to cooperate, but I am fairly happy
with it. Only cost me about $10 in hardware and a horn button, although I plan
on getting the Mopar button instead and returning this one.

I do still have fully functioning cruise control, horn, turn signals and the
self canceling feature.

[img]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/773000-773999/773477_45_
full.jpg[/img]

Here is a link to the page I put up on my cardomain site, in case anybody is
interested. Same basic steps should apply to a GenIII, but you lose the airbag.
You would also need to disconnect the battery and make sure no power to the
airbag when you disconnect it, and probably remove the bulb in the dash unless
there is a resistor you can wire in to fool the PCM.

[url]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/773477/7[/url]

Kevin
1992 318 CC 2wd (360 swap underway)
.