2006 Dakota R/T

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2006 - 00:39:33 EDT

    OK guys, they're really starting to tease me now. We've got a Flame Red
'06 CC Dakota R/T sitting in our showroom right outside of my office. The
last thing I need to do is get in the habit of financing $20K every other
month. I finally got rid of my wife's '00 Chevy Lumina in favor of an '06
Pacifica for her for Valentines Day. And with the way we've been doing our
pricing lately; we'll probably have it marked at around $22,500 from over
$28,224. I had been trying to talk myself out of buying the Inferno Red CC
Dak Laramie.. when they marked it from $29209 down to $22813.. rebates
dropped this month so that price is actually up to $23313. Sucks to not be
able to make as much on selling lately; but as long as we're at least
selling more; I can still live with it.
    I Love my job!!
Aaron Wyse

.