DML BBQ --> Rented a Jeep

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 18:06:35 EDT

Ok, so i did a little bit of looking and found that the Hertz at the Denver
airport had Jeep Wranglers (TJ's).
I heard that they might actually have some Rubicon edition ones which would
be nice, lockers front and rear, and 31" tall tires.

I made a reservation over the standard 1-800 line, then called the airport
office to ask about the model as the 1-800 guy had no idea.
The Denver # is 303-342-3800.
You have to let the whole voice recording play through with all the stupid
options and then it finally rings through to the actual desk and you can
talk to someone at that location, not in Oklahoma. ;)
Anyways, when i asked about their Jeeps being a Rubicon edition her response
was "Huh?".
She then said that they are just the regular Wranglers.
If you don't know what a Rubicon edition means, i'm not sure how you are
able to say that the Jeeps in the lot are NOT Rubi's... :rolleyes:

So anyways, two good things about Hertz:
1. It's a vehicle-specific rental, so i'm not going to show up and get a
crappy Blazer.
2. It's a no-fee cancellation. So if i find another one for cheaper, i'll
just cancel with Hertz and not have to pay any extra $$$$.

I've got it reserved from July 14-21 at Denver International Airport. It
was $279/week, and after taxes and everything it came to $366.00.
I'm assuming that's without the extra daily insurance. That is usually
around 20 bucks a day, so add another 140 bucks on top of that.
I haven't totally decided if i'm going to go that route or not. I also
haven't decided if i'm going to roll the Jeep when we take it out 'wheeling.
  :D :D :D

It will probably be worth paying the extra coin and just be able to drop it
off back at the rental location and toss them the keys and not worry about
any damage that may have occurred due to driver abuse.
lololololol

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

.