Re: 2006 Dakota R/T

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 00:22:25 EDT

No Josh, the R/T is about a grand lower than the Laramie. I like the look
of the R/T package. But the Laramie for that grand I think gives alot more
goodies. 6disc mp3 changer, leather interior, power seats.. And those are
just the things I can recall off the top of my head. And for around $23.3K.
Still a hell of a deal.
We had a guy here shopping today; decide to compare at another dealership..
and they didn't believe the price we were selling for. They're salesman said
"If they'll sell it to you for that price.. You should be buying it from
them" He may think the customer was bluffing him.
Tomorrow I want to see if I can sell off on of the Ram 1500 QC's with the
Thunderroad package and 20's for around $22.5K.
Later
Aaron Wyse