Hot Rod Power Tour

From: clhyer@cox.net
Date: Sun May 14 2006 - 08:08:33 EDT

Morning folks,
The Hot Rod Power Tour is rapidly approaching. I must admit, we were not even aware of this annual event until a couple years ago.
Anyhow; will any DML folks be in the tour? One of the first stops will be in Perry, Ga. which is about 15 miles from us. While we won't be on the tour, we would love to meet any of y'all that are on the tour or might come to the Perry event.
Thanks,
Cal & James

.
.