I'm Back

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 11:39:14 EDT

It seems I didn't realize all my messages to the DML
were being bounced back till yesterday. I made it to
CA on the 25th of April with no major problems. I
called Barry Oliver while I was in Illinois, but he
had gotten called into work and I was on a tight
schedule that day heading for Omaha NE so we didn't
get a chance to sit and shoot the breeze for a bit.
Seems a shame to me that he was let go since he seemed
to be pretty dedicated to the company he was working
for. Oh well, Barry, thats their loss. You'll find
better people to work for, I'm sure.

I hit SNOW in Cheyenne Wy and after I crossed the
mountain pass to Laramie I saw the Wy State Police
closing the east bound side of I80. That was the only
really bad weather I hit the whole way cross country.
Gas for the entire trip cost me about $1400 which is a
little less then what I figured. The weather here has
been so nice, I've only put about 100 miles on the
Dak, but over 500 on my motorcycle. Good thing too
since gas here is $3.40/gallon. Lets see....Dak 20
MPG, bike 50 MPG. Guess what I'm driving most of the
time. At least till fall/winter when the snow starts
to fly.

I've seen quite a few Daks here in town but I don't
think any of the owners are affliliated with the DML.
Guess I have to start preaching the way of truth and
light to those I meet.

Well, thats all for now

TTYL

Ray Irons