Re: Re: test

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 12:46:47 EDT

Quincy is about 80 miles northwest of Reno, NV. If you
get out an atlas, find Reno and take 395 north to CA
70 West. We're right on 70. Which BTW is only about 6
miles from the Feather River Canyon. I rode thru the
canyon on Friday on my bike. Man do I love the
twisties! From my house until I got out of the canyon
was about 50 miles of nothing but beautiful roads and
wonderful scenery. It was especially nice to be able
to ride comfortably wearing a tee shirt, jeans, summer
weight riding jacket and look up at the mountain tops
and see snow.

Next week or so I intend to go see some folks at
American Valley Aviation and see if they could
possibly use my skills. According to their web site
they are looking for people with military aviation
background and since I'm a retired jet engine mechanic
with cross trained skills as a crew chief, I might be
able to find something at least part time.

Ray

Quincy, CA

--- JAMES KNOX <knox.james@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Glad to see you made it to California Ray. Where is
> Quincy located in CA?
> Lots of aviation to see in California.
>
> Jim Knox, 91 Dak
> Toronto, Canada