Re: How to bring a Jeep back from Colorado?

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 19:36:30 EDT

Actually the rule has stipulations about the harasser having to have
helped the harassee pull his soggy truck out of said body of water
before lifetime harassment rights take effect. Thus, those of us that
were awake and helped out have free license, but those unmentioned
sleepyheads that only heard about the adventure third hand, um, well,
they cannot harass the poor, sodden soul...

> jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Ray Irons <rayirons@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> : Dang Jon, that was cold!
>
> : ROFLMAO
>

> Hehehe! Yeah, I know... But I am pretty sure that there is an
> unwritten rule which says that if a buddy ever sinks his truck in
> a body of water, you're required to hassle him about it for the rest
> of his life. (Or for the rest of yours, in the likely event that he
> gets annoyed enough to commit homicide due to said hassling...) Hey,
> I don't make the rules, I'm just trying to be a good citizen and obey
> the rules of proper vehicular etiquette. :-)

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |