Speaking of Jeeps, I need a 4.0L for a Cherokee....

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 21:14:52 EDT

Ok, I can't remember if I posted this but I recently bought a 92
Cherokee. Well, the results are in and I need a new motor [hole in
piston, bent valves, generally FQT motor with 175k on it].

The problem is they seem hard to come by around here in the junq yards,
and I don't think I have the scratch required to drop in a crate motor.
  Any Suggestions?

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |