Cruisin Ocean City, MD

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 21:16:18 EDT

Anybody coming to O.C. this weekend?

Cruisin 2006, May 18-21
The 16th Annual Cruisin Ocean City 2006 presented by Allstate will be the=20
largest and most successful in the city-wide event=E2=80=99s history, with 3=
,000 Hot=20
Rods, Street Machines, Custom Cars, Classics, and Trick Trucks on display=20
throughout the entire 4 days. Ocean City=E2=80=99s Beachside Inlet Parking a=
nd Boardwalk and=20
the Ocean City Convention Center are the main event venues. Up to 100,000=20
spectators have attended previous Cruisin=E2=80=99 Ocean City events, fillin=
g a five square=20
mile area to capacity along the Maryland peninsula. Event participants and=20
spectators also enjoy visiting Ocean City=E2=80=99s Beachside Inlet family a=
musement=20
park and fun zone, plenty of shopping, fine dining in local restaurants, and=
=20
miles of clean uncrowded beaches.=20

http://www.specialeventpro.com/crusin.html

Bill
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop=20
playing."
-George Bernard Shaw

00 cc R/T Hemi Orange w/shacker hood
72, 440 Six Pack Charger Rally