Re: How to bring a Jeep back from Colorado?

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri May 19 2006 - 03:45:11 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Walt@walt-n-ingrid.com wrote:
>
> : I know Ryder and Budget only rent their tow dollys bundled with a truck. UHaul
> : used to allow it, but I don't know it that's changed in the 10+ years since
> : I've rented one.
>

> Looks like U-haul still allows it. Their web site offers both
> a vehicle trailer and a tow dolly option under the "your vehicle
> towing your vehicle" option, anyway.

Just as a data point, my local trailer sales place does more rental
business than sales. I rented a 5x10 enclosed trailer for 3 days for
$50. I could have had a flatbed of the same size for $45. I'm guessing
that a Jeep size flatbed would only run $25-30 per day.. Uhaul are
Assholes, I only rent from them in emergencys...

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |