Meet Report lost in space

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri May 19 2006 - 11:01:39 EDT

I was just checking out the meet reports on the DML
home page. I wanted to show my girlfriend the
Tom/Christine water rescue antics and it seems that
the meet report for 2003 is now longer available. That
was the year of the trial run of the submarine Dakota
project wasn't it? Mike, I tried going to your home
page and looking there but I didn't find anything for
the DML other than a link to the home page. I did see
where it looked like you may have had some issues with
your web site but I'm not sure. Any ideas?

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |