Re: National Meet drag racing

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Sun May 21 2006 - 14:52:38 EDT

And no water hazards!

I wasn't there but I'm covered by the Ball Busting Buddy clause (Article 14,
subsection 192, paragraph "bb") of the unwritten rule which says that if a
buddy ever sinks his truck in a body of water, you're required to hassle him
about it for the rest of his life.

Walt

In article <6.2.5.6.0.20060520091047.02caf6c0@bserv.com>, tigers@bserv.com (Bob
Tom) writes:

> At 10:19 PM 5/19/06, TT wrote:
> >Yep - I'll be in on the drag racing. Never done it before
> >and I'm looking forward to trying it out :)
>
> Videos please :-) You'll do just FINE and will have
> a ball at it too!
>
> Bob
>

> .
> .
> | Make your plans NOW to attend the National DML Meet in Colorado! |
> | Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |