Re: Re: Public Service Announcement

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 11:11:23 EDT

Hey Andy; I detect a sensitivity level touched. Perhaps Tom or his family
own cats. Knowing Toms penchant for technical projects, I go with the the
fluid floor dry supply. However with Cats dislike of water it might be an
idea to have one perched on the truck hood as a signal for water avoidence.

Jim, 91 Dak