Diagnostic Code

From: The Slakies (slakies@comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 26 2006 - 17:26:29 EDT

I have had some trouble with the check engine light coming on over the past
2 weeks. It seems to respond to a new gas cap but then it came on again.
Right now it has been off for 2 days, but I did check my diagnostic codes
this morning and came up with a P0551, which I looked up and it indicated a
power steering switch failure. The truck (2K Dak, 4.7 5 speed) is running
fine with no problems should I just reset the diagnostic by disconnecting
the battery and see if the code disappears. Appreciate any advice.

Ron

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |