Re: ALL MY TOOLS WERE STOLEN!!!! UPDATE!!

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun May 28 2006 - 04:11:42 EDT

As I was getting ready to head to the DFW-Dakota area meet, I heard a roomer that the a-holes were caught! To top it off they live in our complex. Not till Tuesday till I'll hear about truth of that. Just did up a spread sheet of the tools that are MIA.... $4,495.27 and counting.

Thanks everyone for your concern. As always, up-dates as they happen.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+ 4x2
http://www.y2kota.us
*-----I'm not late! It's that the rest of the world is early!!-----*