Leafspring U-bolts and plates

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 15:55:33 EDT

Anyone have or know where I can get some U-bolts and spring plates that
will fit my dakota? I have the larger (9.25?) axle and most U-bolts I
find are too narrow of a U (3").

The threads on my stock bolts were getting chewed up and I barely got
the nuts off last time, stupid cut rate lock nut design. I bought some
long bolts from DJM that were thicker bolt diameter and never fit right,
and they won't fit with the new springs going on. Stock sized stuff
will probably fit just fine.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

.